The Freshest Stuff
- The Fifty Dollar Mistake Anyone Can Make And You Can Avoid
- Easiest Orton Effect for Photoshop or GIMP
- How To Lock Your iPod Screen
- Which To Use – The Administrator Account or a Guest Account?
- Fix For “Message Not Delivered” on iOS Devices
- RAM Vs Processor – Which Really Makes Your Computer Faster?
- Computer Basics – Keeping Your Computer Clean and Efficient, Part 2
- Fix for BSOD from NVLDDMKM.SYS Nvidia Driver on Windows 7 64-Bit
- RAM Vs Processor - Which Really Makes Your Computer Faster?
- How to Fix the Toner Life End Message on a Brother Intellifax 2820 Fax Machine
- Important Facts About Antivirus Software That You Need to Know
- Digg Vs StumbleUpon Vs Reddit - What to Expect
Techie Beginners was created for those who are just starting to get their feet wet. Whether you are just learning to use a computer or want to try your hand at blogging, there's something here for you!
If you know someone who hasn't worked with a computer at all before, open up Super Beginners for them and let them read on.
I try to update regularly with a variety of topics but if you don't see what you want, let me know and I'll try to cover it. And if you did find something great, be sure to share this site with a friend who could also benefit!
Here's to learning something new!
Read Articles Related To:
Older But Just As Good
Tag Archives: customize
Photoblogs are really popular, and a lot of them use a slideshow to display some of the photos. In Blogger, there is a slideshow gadget available but it doesn’t work very well. If you’ve ever tried to use Blogger’s YouTube … Continue reading
I have posted before on how to change your blog’s icon in Blogger (called your “Navicon” there). Do you know how to do it in WordPress though? It’s actually a piece of cake, much easier than I originally thought it. … Continue reading
Are you thinking about starting a new (free) blog? Trying to decide between the two most popular options? Want to know which will work best for you? Looking for which one has more features? Which blog service will reign supreme? … Continue reading
Anyone that gives instructions for changing your Blogger template will first remind you to click “Download Full Template”, before making any changes. Although it’s important to do, there is a better way to do it if you have a customized … Continue reading
There is a simple and easy way to embed a basic comment form into all your Blogger blog posts. You don’t even need to edit the template. Blogger has provided an “embedded comment form” option for you. It’s not the … Continue reading