The Freshest Stuff
- Windows 10 is Now Here – What’s New and What’s Different?
- Android Gallery Thumbnails Folder Size – Solved!
- The Fifty Dollar Mistake Anyone Can Make And You Can Avoid
- Easiest Orton Effect for Photoshop or GIMP
- How To Lock Your iPod Screen
- Which To Use – The Administrator Account or a Guest Account?
- Fix For “Message Not Delivered” on iOS Devices
- RAM Vs Processor - Which Really Makes Your Computer Faster?
- Fix for BSOD from NVLDDMKM.SYS Nvidia Driver on Windows 7 64-Bit
- How to Fix the Toner Life End Message on a Brother Intellifax 2820 Fax Machine
- Important Facts About Antivirus Software That You Need to Know
- Digg Vs StumbleUpon Vs Reddit - What to Expect
Techie Beginners was created for those who are just starting to get their feet wet. Whether you are just learning to use a computer or want to try your hand at blogging, there's something here for you!
If you know someone who hasn't worked with a computer at all before, open up Super Beginners for them and let them read on.
I try to update regularly with a variety of topics but if you don't see what you want, let me know and I'll try to cover it. And if you did find something great, be sure to share this site with a friend who could also benefit!
Here's to learning something new!
Read Articles Related To:
Older But Just As Good
Monthly Archives: August 2011
I have posted before on how to change your blog’s icon in Blogger (called your “Navicon” there). Do you know how to do it in WordPress though? It’s actually a piece of cake, much easier than I originally thought it. … Continue reading
You’ve found out how using WordPress could make your life easier. And you’ve moved your blog into its new home. What about Blogger? How do you direct all your traffic from your old blog over to your new one?
Alright, you created a new blog? Check. You made the decision to try out WordPress? Check. Now you’re about to transfer your blog from Blogger to WordPress, you but want to know what kinds of problems you might have if … Continue reading
Techie Beginners is all about helping you to learn about computers, learn about blogging, learn how to fix problems when they come up. Anything that I know and can share with you, I will. It was created after making several … Continue reading
If you’ve tried Blogger, but think WordPress might better suit your needs, why not move your blog to WordPress? It’s easy to do. Below are step by step instructions for two different methods to import your blog. I’ve also included … Continue reading