Are YOU a Techie Beginner? Or do you know someone who is?
- Are you in the beginning stages of computing?
- Would it be a little overwhelming to open your computer?
- Are you computer literate, but still don’t know how to handle problems when they come up?
- Are you a blogging beginner?
- Do you want to customize your blog, but don’t know how?
- Would you know how to recognize a computer virus or spyware if you saw it?
If any of this sounds familiar, great! Consider yourself at home, and in good company.
Techie Beginners is for people like you.
You can start out by learning the basics, and then go a little further.
Everyone is going to be a beginner at some point, with something. No one is born knowing any of this.
And there are no stupid or silly questions here. You’re not a “dummy”.
I’ve taught computer classes for senior citizens, trained employees on software programs, and worked with a variety of other types of people. Some don’t know how to use a mouse, let alone a computer. Others know what they are doing, and just need a little help along the way. Most people fall somewhere in between. I’ve worked with them all and seen all kinds.
Would you say you’re in one of those above categories? Good, you came to the right place.
It’s never too early, or too late, to learn.