The Freshest Stuff
- Windows 10 is Now Here – What’s New and What’s Different?
- Android Gallery Thumbnails Folder Size – Solved!
- The Fifty Dollar Mistake Anyone Can Make And You Can Avoid
- Easiest Orton Effect for Photoshop or GIMP
- How To Lock Your iPod Screen
- Which To Use – The Administrator Account or a Guest Account?
- Fix For “Message Not Delivered” on iOS Devices
- RAM Vs Processor - Which Really Makes Your Computer Faster?
- Fix for BSOD from NVLDDMKM.SYS Nvidia Driver on Windows 7 64-Bit
- How to Fix the Toner Life End Message on a Brother Intellifax 2820 Fax Machine
- Important Facts About Antivirus Software That You Need to Know
- Digg Vs StumbleUpon Vs Reddit - What to Expect
Techie Beginners was created for those who are just starting to get their feet wet. Whether you are just learning to use a computer or want to try your hand at blogging, there's something here for you!
If you know someone who hasn't worked with a computer at all before, open up Super Beginners for them and let them read on.
I try to update regularly with a variety of topics but if you don't see what you want, let me know and I'll try to cover it. And if you did find something great, be sure to share this site with a friend who could also benefit!
Here's to learning something new!
Read Articles Related To:
Older But Just As Good
Category Archives: Troubleshooting and Help
OK, OK, I know. This isn’t really much about “beginners” or even tech, but I had a problem that has been just disastrously annoying to me and so when I found the solution, I had to share it. If you … Continue reading
My inspiration to write this post comes from something stupid I was just doing in Photoshop. But first, let me share a story with you. I promise it’ll be brief because I don’t remember any of the details. When I … Continue reading
Even though this isn’t an Apple blog, I am adding bits about the iPod as I learn to use it, like how to stop the screen from rotating.
This is a quick break in the middle of our series about computer basics and making your computer fast and efficient, but it actually fits right in with that topic.