The Freshest Stuff
- Windows 10 is Now Here – What’s New and What’s Different?
- Android Gallery Thumbnails Folder Size – Solved!
- The Fifty Dollar Mistake Anyone Can Make And You Can Avoid
- Easiest Orton Effect for Photoshop or GIMP
- How To Lock Your iPod Screen
- Which To Use – The Administrator Account or a Guest Account?
- Fix For “Message Not Delivered” on iOS Devices
- RAM Vs Processor - Which Really Makes Your Computer Faster?
- How to Fix the Toner Life End Message on a Brother Intellifax 2820 Fax Machine
- Fix for BSOD from NVLDDMKM.SYS Nvidia Driver on Windows 7 64-Bit
- How to Change Your Blog Icon in WordPress.com
- Important Facts About Antivirus Software That You Need to Know
Techie Beginners was created for those who are just starting to get their feet wet. Whether you are just learning to use a computer or want to try your hand at blogging, there's something here for you!
If you know someone who hasn't worked with a computer at all before, open up Super Beginners for them and let them read on.
I try to update regularly with a variety of topics but if you don't see what you want, let me know and I'll try to cover it. And if you did find something great, be sure to share this site with a friend who could also benefit!
Here's to learning something new!
Read Articles Related To:
Older But Just As Good
Tag Archives: comparing
Normally, I am well “behind the times”. Today, or let’s say, yesterday, I’m actually right on-par, keeping up with the “in crowd”. Going against my usual principles of letting someone else be the guinea pig, I went ahead and got … Continue reading
This is a quick break in the middle of our series about computer basics and making your computer fast and efficient, but it actually fits right in with that topic.
Across all the popular blogging websites you’ll see some of the same advice repeated in different forms. Like with anything, you’ll also see some of those same popular topics shunned. Some advice even directly contradicts other advice. I decided to … Continue reading
It seems like a lot of people run into this message on the Brother fax machines. I’ve run into it on the Intellifax 2820, but from what I’ve read, the solution works on a variety of their fax machines. I’ve … Continue reading