The Freshest Stuff
- Windows 10 is Now Here – What’s New and What’s Different?
- Android Gallery Thumbnails Folder Size – Solved!
- The Fifty Dollar Mistake Anyone Can Make And You Can Avoid
- Easiest Orton Effect for Photoshop or GIMP
- How To Lock Your iPod Screen
- Which To Use – The Administrator Account or a Guest Account?
- Fix For “Message Not Delivered” on iOS Devices
- RAM Vs Processor - Which Really Makes Your Computer Faster?
- Fix for BSOD from NVLDDMKM.SYS Nvidia Driver on Windows 7 64-Bit
- How to Fix the Toner Life End Message on a Brother Intellifax 2820 Fax Machine
- Important Facts About Antivirus Software That You Need to Know
- Android Gallery Thumbnails Folder Size - Solved!
Techie Beginners was created for those who are just starting to get their feet wet. Whether you are just learning to use a computer or want to try your hand at blogging, there's something here for you!
If you know someone who hasn't worked with a computer at all before, open up Super Beginners for them and let them read on.
I try to update regularly with a variety of topics but if you don't see what you want, let me know and I'll try to cover it. And if you did find something great, be sure to share this site with a friend who could also benefit!
Here's to learning something new!
Read Articles Related To:
Older But Just As Good
Tag Archives: photo
OK, OK, I know. This isn’t really much about “beginners” or even tech, but I had a problem that has been just disastrously annoying to me and so when I found the solution, I had to share it. If you … Continue reading
A lot of tutorials cover the coveted “Orton Effect” for Photoshop and GIMP, but they also make things sound so complicated, far more than need be. Well, I have a habit of getting long-winded, but let’s see how much I … Continue reading
After reading many examples and explanations of layers and masks, they all struck me as confusing. Now, if you have read my blog before, you’ll probably know I do a lot of things while tired. I was reading tired too. … Continue reading